11 Christmas Cookie Recipes from Around the Blogosphere

This weekend kicked off the first phase of my Christmas cookie baking frenzy. I initially only thought there would be the one phase, but I posted some pictures I had taken of the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies I made as they came out of the oven on Facebook, and was alerted by my father that he expects a batch of his own on Christmas. Naturally, another phase of the baking frenzy will need to take place on Christmas Eve so I can bring fresh cookies to my family. I will also be making a few additional batches of cookies to bring to my fiance’s family. It’s a good thing that I have discovered I really, really love to bake!

If you’re still planning what holiday cookies you will be baking this season, here are 11 excellent Christmas cookie recipes I found around the blogosphere:

Holiday Confetti Cake Batter Cookies

Colorful Spiral Cookies
Colorful Spiral Cookies [Sprinkle Bakes]

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies [lolfoodie]

White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies
White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies [Two Peas & Their Pod]

What are your favorite cookies to bake for the holidays?

Tweet about this on Twitter10Share on Facebook0Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon3

Holly

Holly is a writer with a penchant for sarcasm, aspiring domestic goddess, and stress baker. She is the founder and editor of Woman Tribune, and lives in rural Northeastern, Pennsylvania with her fiance and their 5 cats.

14 Responses

1. Kelly R says:

The cookies look yummy. I love snowball cookies. Thank you for sharing.

2. Mer says:

Yum! I have a few recipes I always make (gingerbread, shortcake, ‘stained glass’ sugar cookies–just insert hard candy pieces for windows) but always try a new cookie recipe each year. These look fantastic! While I’m sure mine would be slightly less photogenic, I think I’ll have to try the spirals.

3. Elena says:

I would love to try the Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

4. Holly, thank you for featuring my confetti cake batter cookies! So many lovely cookie recipes here today. I don’t know where to start. :)

5. Nickida says:

Those cookies looks so yummy and good. Thanks for sharing. I think I am going to make the first ones in the post.

6. I love baking at Christmas time! Thank you for the new inspiration!

7. These all look so good I’m not sure where to begin…. I’m behind on baking this year – call me officially inspired!

8. Malia says:

Those all look delicious! I need to get to baking!!

9. Minta says:

These cookies look so yummy..I book marked this page..can’t wait to try to make some when the boys are on Christmas break.

10. Debra says:

Everything looks yummy delicious!

11. Perfect post today I’m getting ready to get my Christmas cookie bake on. My favorite holiday cookie to make is the snickerdoodle. Very easy.

12. Perfect post today I’m getting ready to get my Christmas cookie bake on. My favorite holiday cookie to make is the snickerdoodle. Very easy.

13. All so yummy! I need to start baking today :)

14. Fernando says:

chocolate crinkle look amazing. I will have to make them now