11 Christmas Cookie Recipes from Around the Blogosphere

1. Kelly R says:

The cookies look yummy. I love snowball cookies. Thank you for sharing.

2. Mer says:

Yum! I have a few recipes I always make (gingerbread, shortcake, ‘stained glass’ sugar cookies–just insert hard candy pieces for windows) but always try a new cookie recipe each year. These look fantastic! While I’m sure mine would be slightly less photogenic, I think I’ll have to try the spirals.

3. Elena says:

I would love to try the Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

4. Holly, thank you for featuring my confetti cake batter cookies! So many lovely cookie recipes here today. I don’t know where to start. 🙂

5. Nickida says:

Those cookies looks so yummy and good. Thanks for sharing. I think I am going to make the first ones in the post.

6. I love baking at Christmas time! Thank you for the new inspiration!

7. These all look so good I’m not sure where to begin…. I’m behind on baking this year – call me officially inspired!

8. Malia says:

Those all look delicious! I need to get to baking!!

9. Minta says:

These cookies look so yummy..I book marked this page..can’t wait to try to make some when the boys are on Christmas break.

10. Debra says:

Everything looks yummy delicious!

11. Perfect post today I’m getting ready to get my Christmas cookie bake on. My favorite holiday cookie to make is the snickerdoodle. Very easy.

12. Perfect post today I’m getting ready to get my Christmas cookie bake on. My favorite holiday cookie to make is the snickerdoodle. Very easy.

13. All so yummy! I need to start baking today 🙂

14. Fernando says:

chocolate crinkle look amazing. I will have to make them now