Do Good

5 Reasons to Intern on a Public Health Project

public health interns Philippines

This is remarkable. I am all for people who promote or raise awareness about health and those that do volunteer work just to provide people with better care and teach them what needs to be done to become healthy. This is definitely one of the things that we should focus on.

2. Nellwyn says:

I’d love to volunteer abroad one day! There are so many great opportunity to travel, meet new people, and learn more about the world. That’s definitely on my bucket list once I finish grad school.

3. maria @closetohome says:

I can’t volunteer overseas with young kids but I can see the value. There are enough places in my state I am sure I can find a place to volunteer.

4. This is such an amazing opportunity! I would love to volunteer like this!

5. This sounds like an amazing way to volunteer!! I would love to take part in a program like this!

6. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg how amazing!!!!! Such an honorable experience that’s for sure! I would love to take part in such a program!

7. Jeanette says:

What a great way to learn! I think everyone should do something like this! You learn about culture much easier going there and helping others everyone should do!

8. Brandy M says:

WOW! I would love to do something like this! It is one of the best ways to travel and help others all at the same time.

9. christine says:

Wow, what a great project for people to get involved in. I haven’t done something like this but I’ve sat on the board for some fundraising walks that bring awareness to different medical conditions. I’ve met some amazing and strong people along the way.