Address Your Heart with Heart Healthy Recipes from Campbell’s #ad

Campbells Address Your Heart
  1. bn100 says:

Tasty looking recipes

2. Roxanne says:

These are nice recipes. Not the same run of the mill recipes using a can of soup. Thanks for sharing.

3. Jenna Em says:

Oh awesome, I just bookmarked the broccoli cheddar rice recipe! My grandma used to make a similar one with Campbell’s soup, but I think hers was with cream of mushroom soup.

4. Heather says:

Oh the pasta primavera with the cauliflower crust looks so good!

5. Mistee Dawn says:

I definitely want to try that Stuffed Winter Squash! Looks so yummy!

6. I have always done a lot of cooking with Campbells soups. I wonder if the cauliflower crust would be good with a pizza of another sort. . . I recently went sugar/grain free, so that would be great if I could still have my pizza!

7. Michelle F. says:

I have to try that pizza with the cauliflower crust.

8. Mary says:

Good recipe ideas here that are also good for your heart.

9. Elisebet F says:

I would love to try the ones with squash. My husband doesn’t really like squash, but it’s really healthy, so I’m always looking for new yummy ways to cook it. I’m determined he’ll like it one day!

10. The stuffed winter squash looks delicious. I’d like to try that one!

I love that Campell’s is doing this. To me that makes a great company even greater when they get involved with sharing news that’s good for you.

12. Petro Neagu says:

I like Campbell’s and I love a healthy dish. I’m glad to see some very interesting recipes here.

13. Those dishes really look yummy & healthy. It is so nice to see big companies taking the healthy approach 🙂

14. Kungphoo says:

I like Campbell with other types of foods.. Thanks for sharing!

15. Amber Nelson says:

That pizza looks very good. I’d love to try it.

16. Yum. I really want some broccoli cheddar rice now.

17. I definitely need to try out the broccoli cheddar rice. It sounds absolutely delicious!

18. I love their soups and how versatile they are adding them to dishes giving them delicious flavor !