Health

Apple Cider Vinegar for Health: Detox Tea Recipe and the Many Uses for #HeinzVinegar #ad

detox tea with Heinz Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
  1. I do try to drink water with a T of apple cider vinegar a day…when I remember! I need to make it more of a priority. I didn’t know they carried unfiltered though! I always have gotten a diff brand that does have the mother because I’ve never seen the Heinz brand with it. I wonder if it’s just not sold around me.

1. Holly says:

Heinz Unfiltered All Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is primarily sold at Walmart locations across the country. It’s also sold at other choice retailers, but you can pretty much guarantee to find it at Walmart.

1. Awesome! I’ll have to look for it!

2. Pamela R says:

I’m going to have to try that tea. TY

3. Becky says:

You are so right, there are tons of amazing uses for this stuff!! It’s great!

4. Sofia says:

I could do with a nice cup of tea right now!

5. Corinne says:

I knew about apple cider vinegar’s benefits for detoxifying and cleaning, but I didn’t know you could use it to treat blemishes and sunburns! Love the idea of adding it to tea. Great article! Pinning it.

6. Michele says:

Apple Cider Vinegar or plain vinegar will definitely relieve sunburn. Way back when I was visiting a friend in Florida and some other “friends” let me fall asleep in the sun—–When I went to say hello to my friends mother at her apartment later that day she took one look at me and filled the bathtub-added vinegar and low and behold–it worked!!!!!! And I was badly sunburned!!

7. Lexie Lane says:

I am actually a HUGE apple cider crazy user! I put it on my hair, my face, and take a shot with a glass of water at least twice a day! It’s done amazing things for me inside and out. It does have tons of benefits for sure!