Living

Appliance Maintenance Can Save Money

kitchen appliances
  1. Ronnie says:

I’m printing this out so my family and I can go through everything. We have never done any maintenance work on our appliances and really need to! Thanks. 🙂

2. We are hard on all of our appliances and ask a lot of them. I run everything almost every day and if I don’t pay attention to maintaining them, I’d be in big trouble!

Love the tips! It’s important to take care of appliances, they don’t come in cheap! Thanks for sharing these. They are very helpful.

4. Scott says:

Not just the lint trap, be sure to clean out the hose yearly. Last thing you want is a lint fire.

5. Adriana says:

Great advice, appliances are expensive to replace and of course saving on energy costs is always good.

6. Erinn S says:

These are great to know! I do t do half of these

7. These are excellent tips and suggestions. I need to clean the refrigerator coils again.

Also, don’t forget to clean out the lint behind the dryer, in the hose, and the duct work. Trapped lint can cause a fire.

8. mya.k says:

This is great I’ll have to tell my mom and dad about this, I’ll also have to tel my grandma about this she loves to keep everything super clean.

9. Patty says:

This is so true. I make sure to do simple maintenance on my washer and dryer especially.

10. When we bought this house a year ago, we bought the home warranty like everyone else. We had just a year ago bought our own new fridge and washer and dryer so we didn’t get that part of the warranty, however have used it for the water heater, the AC and something else… and there are warranties on these products… get them!

11. Maintenance is so important in keeping your appliances running smoothly. My husband is not a handy man so we always get extended warranties for this reason, lol.

12. Nicole Escat says:

I totally agree with this. Regular maintenance is a must! Plus, having faulty appliances and being not able to check on them is not just dangerous but also causes additional and unnecessary costs. I remember replacing our flourescent bulbs with LED lights and our electricity consumption dwindled somehow. 🙂 Savings!

13. I never thought about how much providing good maintenance to my appliances could actually save me money. I do clean the coils on the frig, but I didn’t think about the further cleaning I could be doing there!

14. victoria says:

Wow i will save this tips it very useful. Its so important to take care our appliances

15. Ugh! I definitely need to do the refrigerator maintenance. I just looked at the gaskets on ours, and it is horrible!!!

16. These are some great tips! I’m TERRIBLE about keeping behind and under the fridge clean.

17. Great tips! Especially about the washer and dryer. I didn’t know a few of these tips yet!