The Best Trick Possibly Ever to Saving on Food Costs While Traveling

slow cooker meal bags
  1. Great idea! I never thought about it either and this would have helped us save on our recent trip to Orlando. I will have to bring ours next time because this would save a ton of money!

2. I am totally impressed with y0ur prep work and I adore these crock pot liners now

3. Oh gosh, that’s brilliant! With a hubby and two kids to feed, it gets darn expensive in a hotel room. I’m going to give this a try on our next trip.

4. You inspired me to get back to using the crock pot (now that I dont have to clean it!!!)

5. KIM says:

I have not thought of doing that before. Not a bad idea – especially if you have a lot to feed on your vacation. I might just bring my crock pot to my next blog event….ummmm, maybe not, but it does sound like a great idea to save money on food.

6. Happy Morton says:

Thanks for the tip! I love using the crock pot, but usually just end up using it only in the winter, and only to soak and cook beans. I will definitely look into some breakfast crock pot recipes, and start using it more. Anything to shave some time on the clean up!

7. Yona says:

I absolutely LOVE your ensemble – that is so cool.

About the Slow Cooker Liners – genius! I will definitely use those in the future.

8. Pamela R says:

simply brilliant!!!

9. Kelly R says:

That is a great idea. I love my Crock Pot..

10. Ophelia says:

I love this idea… my only reservation however is the plastic….and heating it; chemical leaching. I wonder what the deal is with that?

11. Laura says:

This is fantastic. When we travel for long periods of time we like to make our own meals too. It really does save you time and money.

12. I didn’t know about the liners. I like that you can totally control what you’re eating and make healthier choices. Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

13. marcus says:

Great Ideas. I like to dub myself as the crokpot king. Being a single father this will come in handy.

14. Mary says:

Great tip. Now I will have to ask my husband to buy me a new crockpot 🙂