Food & Drinks

Calling All Bartenders: Do You Have the Perfect Pour?

Perfect Pour by Warsteiner

This is the perfect opportunity for bartenders to gain exposure. I have always admired their skill when it comes to presenting and creating drinks for people to enjoy!

2. tara pittman says:

I can imagine these bartenders have plenty of experience to get that perfect pour. Bartenders have lots of talent.

3. Bernadette Callahan says:

I would love a trip to Germany! I have friends that have tried to master the perfect pour. While it looks simple it can be a little difficult.

4. Lexie Lane says:

Wow, there are really talented people out there! Bartending looks so hard, so keep it up guys and good luck on the competition!

5. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

Some bartenders are super talented. This sounds like a fun competition.

6. I’m not much of a beer drinker, so I really never knew the importance of a perfect pour. Thanks for the tips!

7. tp keane says:

I worked in a nightclub, pouring pints of Guinness for ravenous Paddy’s. Perfect pour? def not lol.

8. Jay Simms says:

I have seen a lot of talented bartenders, and a lot of them work in local eating establishments.

9. I used to do bartending when I was younger and it was definitely not the job for me! I was terrible at pouring but always amazed when I see the perfect pour!

10. It takes skills to pour the beer perfectly. I have a cousin who does this so well.

11. KRYSTLE COOK says:

I love watching some bartenders do their thing, They make it all look so easy and fun.

12. Awesome competition.
    I love it when they call them Liquid chefs 🙂
    Gunbatte to all the participants.
    Will look around if I know any bartenders lol

13. I’m not a bartender but this looks like a fun challenge. I need to send this to my bartender friends.

14. Maybe I can share this one with a bartender friend of mine. Although not from Germany, he might be interested in this one, I’m interested myself!

15. Kathy says:

I am not a bartender, but that looks like a fun challenge. I bet that’s going to go over well. What an amazing prize too!

16. Echo says:

What a great competition for bartenders! Perfecting your pour can take a lot of time and skill!

17. This sounds like fun. My husband would love to try out something like this if he could. I don’t think I could pall a pint to save my life

18. Dhemz says:

How cool is that! This sounds like a great opportunity for all bartenders.

19. Melisa says:

What a great contest. I’ve lived in Germany, and would love to visit again.

20. I never knew there was such a thing as a perfect pour 🙂 I would be terrible at it!

21. Nikki Jenner says:

I envy bartenders, their moves are so perfect! This looks like a very enjoyable challenge to all bartenders!

My oldest grown son is considering giving up his very stable job that will pay buckets after time for bartending. He’s looking for fast money now. I don’t necessarily agree w/his decision, but he’s grown, so I’ll support it if that’s what he decides to do. 🙂

23. aurora says:

Do you need to buy anything in order to apply?

1. Nope! All you need to do to enter is snap a pic of you and your perfectly poured Warsteiner and submit it to PerfectPourOff.com before July 17.

24. My husband and I are fascinated by Germany, from their cuisine, to their history, to their social and political structure. We’d love to visit one day. Good luck to all the entrants!