News

CARE Knows How to Fight Poverty and Empower the World #CAREKnowsHow #ad

CARE
  1. Liz Mays says:

I think it’s because we don’t know what to do, are overwhelmed or think we can’t make a difference that we get complacent. But if we all go ahead and do something, we will create an impact! I’m so glad CARE exists!

2. Julie says:

I had no idea where the term care package came from, what a great organization!

3. Crystal says:

What an amazing organization! The adage of teaching a man to fish is really true here. It sounds like Care is doing a great job enabling people with the tools they need to be successful.

4. Michelle F. says:

CARE is an amazing organization and charity. I have only heard great things about them.

5. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

It sounds like CARE is an amazing organization. I love what they are doing to help!

6. This sounds like a great organization. I love knowing that if I donate money that it actually goes to help others in need.

7. Cynthia says:

Thank you for this informative blog post. I had not heard of CARE prior to reading your blog. What an amazing organization.

8. Wow very informative. Sounds like a great organization.

9. Debbie Denny says:

I love all the great work they do. Worthy cause.

10. What a beautiful organization, it sounds like they are truly helping!

11. Debra says:

This is such an amazing charity! They are doing so much!

Empowering people to be able to make their own money is so much more useful than so many other types of well-meaning help could be. Feed a man a fish… versus teaching him to fish, right? 🙂

13. Thanks for sharing CARE’s wonderful history. We need more of organizations like this in the world. 🙂

14. Esther says:

CARE sounds like a great organization. I think they are on the right track on how to get poverty under control. I think we all can make a big difference in this world by helping each other by teaching and learning from what works.

15. Mistee Dawn says:

I love CARE. Such a great charity and for such a great cause. I love it.

That’s wonderful that you’ve had a lifetime of commitment with no end in sight, to helping others! I go through spurts, but I’ve been doing things on and off my whole life too. 🙂 This program sounds amazing.

17. This sounds like an amazing program. I love hearing about programs that help to make a difference.

18. Jaime says:

CARE is an amazing organization. There’s no reason we still have people starving and without clean water in this world… it’s terrible but there are many great people and organizations out there working hard to end this!

19. Sounds like a great organization. I didn’t realize that “care package” came from here. That’s awesome. I love learning things like this.

20. katrina g says:

what a great organization! They do such amazing things and help so many! love it

21. Kristin says:

I love how they’re helping empower people!

22. Rebecca Swenor says:

This sounds like an amazing organization that helps so many people in need. Kudos to CARE for there work. Thanks for sharing. Any little bit helps and it all adds up.

23. Caitlin says:

I love that you have brought this to light. It’s hard for us to imagine anyone living a life different than how we do. And I love that we can help others receive the things they need.