Woman Tribune Universal Contest Disclaimer
Rules and Regulations
- No purchase necessary to enter the any Woman Tribune contest. The contest will end on the date stated in the posting. The opportunity to play may be affected by local ability to access the Internet at any particular time.
- Woman Tribune contests are open to all readers, 18 years or older who are legally allowed to participate in such a contest as allowed by their local laws.
- Players must submit the required materials for each contest which will register the player on the spot, for a chance to win. Players will be informed if they are a winner on or after the contest end date. Limit one attempt per person, per section of the promotion. Woman Tribune and its subsidiaries are not responsible for: incomplete, lost, late, damaged, scrambled or misdirected entries or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in the contest.
Woman Tribune reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud destroys the integrity of the game as determined by Woman Tribune in its sole discretion. All entries become the property of Woman Tribune and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- Employees and families of Woman Tribune and its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Prizes will be assigned to those who have been identified as winners.
- Players will be informed at the close of the contest if they are a winner, and if a player is identified as a winner, what prize has been won. Winners will receive their prizes via mail after the contest has completed and winners have been verified. Taxes and delivery fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Woman Tribune and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses, or injury resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize. All prizes are mailed out within 6-8 weeks of announcement of winner. Any prizes lost in transit or stolen are not the responsibility of Woman Tribune, the winner assumes all liability and financial cost. Woman Tribune or agencies acting upon the behalf of Woman Tribune are in no way responsible for replacement of that prize.
- Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade, worldwide in perpetuity, without future compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize winners will be required to verify address prior to awarding of the prize. Entering the contest is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws.
- All programs and guarantees are subject to terms and conditions.
- Woman Tribune reserves the right to update the terms and conditions at any time without notification.
This Contest Disclaimer was last updated in September 2012.