Food & Drinks

Heart on a Plate: 14 Heart-Shaped Chocolate Desserts

14 Heart-Shaped Chocolate Desserts
  1. I’m a total sugar cookie nut! So, heart shaped sugar cookies are my absolute favorite…. but I won’t be making them this year I’m traveling for Mardi Gras. Maybe a belated Valentine’s the following weekend. 🙂

2. Michelle F. says:

Those are all so cute and yummy looking. Love that chocolate cake with the pink heart in the middle.

3. My favorite is the Chocolate Shortbread Heart-Shaped Cookies! I love the sprinkles and shortbread is one of my favorite desserts!

4. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

I will take one of each please. Heart shaped or not, I love ALL things sweet.

5. Those all look amazingly good right now! Thanks for sharing!

6. I love these desserts, nothing better than something heart shaped for Valentine’s Day!

7. Debbie Denny says:

Spectacular. Love all of them. Hard to decide which to do first.

8. Erica (@Erica's Recipes) says:

great Foodie collection thank you!

9. So many tasty treats. I love brownies, cookies, and cheesecake.

10. What a fun little round-up!

Who even knew Valentine’s Day could be so fun for food! I love it. 🙂

12. Erinn S says:

I live those plates! I’m entered to win.

13. Bismah says:

So many delicious looking chocolate hearts! I love all things chocolate!

14. Oh, yum! Thanks for sharing these dessert ideas. 🙂

15. Looks so good! Thanks for sharing.

16. Esther says:

Raspberry Cheesecake Stuffed Brownie Hearts Look So Delicious. They all do but those are the ones I want to try the most. I am going to 3 different Valentine’s Parties with my girls so I probably will not be making anything but I may cut their pancakes into hearts in the morning. 🙂

17. Jaime says:

I love this round up! I love the heart shapes for dessert + Chocolate = perfect!

18. Mistee Dawn says:

Yum! These not only look delicious. They look so cute, too. Great for the holiday.

19. How cute!! I may have to make my hubby some of these for Valentine’s Day! Thanks for recipes!

20. Sharon says:

Oh man, how delicious looking. I want all of it!!!!

21. What fun and yummy ideas for hearts on a plate. Anyone would appreciate such a treat for vday.

22. Eliz Frank says:

What a decadent array of delicious heart shaped desserts. These are perfect for Valentine’ s Day! I plan to eat them not make them. Hahaha! 🙂

23. Caitlin says:

YUM! All of these heart shaped deserts sound amazing! And look good too!

24. Debra says:

These are all gorgeous! Yum delicious!

25. These all look wonderfully scrumptious! I’d love a bite of one of them.

26. Oh my gosh, fudgie brownie bites with espresso glaze? Seriously?! Droool.

27. Michele says:

The chocolate cupcakes (cookies) with the heart in the middle look delightful to me. I could definitely get down to eating 3 or 4 of them!

28. I pretty much like any desserts… cookies, brownies, cake, etc… love it all! lol What a great idea for Valentine’s Day!