News

Inspire Girls Around the World to Continue Their Education with CARE #SimplySaid

No Newer Articles
  1. Amber Myers says:

What a great mission. Thank you for spreading information about this.

2. I love this so much! Empowering young women is key to progress. Women have such a strong voice and it must be heard <3

3. Such a wonderful cause! CARE is a great organization that I’m proud to support. Thanks for spreading information about their mission.

4. This organization not only help local kids but worldwide as well. Awareness plays the biggest part.

5. Ave says:

I’m really glad that there are companies that try to help girls to get an education! I think it’s really important to empower women and girls!

6. Bill S says:

I love organizations that pay it forward like this!!! Sounds like a great company, so important to help empower women.

We are lucky to be living in this part of the world, most women aren’t. I appreciate CARE for doing this and for encouraging young women to finish their education for a better life. I think it’s awesome to be part of this whole campaign.

8. I love this thanks for sharing. It’s amazing to see organizations like this and know how we can contribut.

9. CourtneyLynne says:

What a great cause! We should do everything possible to make sure everyone gets an education!

10. what a beutiful initiative empowering children is very important and providing them with the chances to accomplish their dreams even better, thanks for sharing.

11. Clara says:

What a great cause! Anything to help girls become what they have potential to be.

12. Fatima says:

What an inspirational piece. I always try to give back to those in need. It’s important to help others who are less fortunate.

13. DogVills says:

Wow, this is a wonderful cause. Every girl should be empowered to dream big!

14. Kelly Reci says:

What a lovely cause. This is very inspiring, seeing a lot of girls having ambitions for education.

15. Rebecca Swenor says:

CARE Simply Said Campaign is will help so many young girls achieve their goals and get their education. The CARE Organization is such an inspiration for so many and it is campaigns like this one is indeed what we need more of around the world. Thanks for sharing the information.

16. R U S S says:

I am all for education. I couldn’t stress enough on the importance of having good, quality education. It’s sad how a lot of women are deserving but are deprived because of unwanted circumstances. Glad to know that there are organizations & programs / campaigns like CARE Simply Said that focus on helping provide education for those who need it. They’re definitely making a huge difference in the lives of these people.

Words of hope and encouragement mean a lot at any age, but young girls really seem to be suseptible to their positive power! Also, I laughed about having to look things up. My grandma made me do that too. 🙂

18. Leigh Anne Borders says:

I absolutely LOVE this. This is something worthwhile for people to invest in.