Beauty

Kat Von D Creates Tattoo Concealer for Sephora

Kat Von D tattoo concealer
No Older Articles
  1. Amy says:

That’s freaking amazing :S

2. Nicole says:

This stuff dosen’t work on tattoos. It looked exactly like I had smeared concealer all over my leg. We tried just the tatto concealer, with other products (to help hide the color of the tattoo) and we went so far as t use 6 layers. By this point the tattoo looked VERY faded with a VERY notacible layer of make up over it. As an everyday concealer I would recommend, but to cover up tattoos (especialy if you have color tats) I would save my money.

3. tattoos says:

I don’t find that impressive at all. I can clean her skin on a photo anytime with photoshop. I could also cover her skin with completely new tattoo designs. That picture is a fake, if you ask me. As far as the video is concerned, if you have professional make up artists working for you, it is possible to cover tattoos, but at home, with this product, forget it. It would maybe work for little tattoos, which is also what the most of tattooed women would need. but you would never be able to cover something like kat von d tattoos.

4. There’s definitely nothing special about that concealer over any other. I still think Dermablend covers tattoos better than any other product. Find your color match, and you’re good to go. Plus, MUCH cheaper, too!

5. mmm, that image looks very photoshopped. I would think that if you need to go to these lengths to cover a tattoo, maybe you shouldn’t get one, or at least get one that is easily covered up with clothing or hair??

6. Arby says:

If you saw the episode of LA Ink where she was promoting and shooting this exact ad, you would’ve known that that picture is real. Yeah it took them awhile and more than just the concealer to cover up her tattoos, but that’s really a picture with her tattoos covered.

Most women know that just concealer doesn’t cover up anything. Use concealer and powder and whatnot. I have four tattoos and I use this product, plus others and it works really great!

7. This dude says:

I would just not have a tat in the first place. Then no need to cover it

8. kim says:

Tattoo conealers (like this one) DO work. If they’re airbrushed on. So if you don’t have a cosmetic airbrush at home, at least test this at the store before you buy it. I’d be willing to bet money that you’ll be disappointed.