News

How to Make a Difference in the Lives of Military Families and the Direct Energy Military Portal #DEcares #ad

Direct Energy Military Portal
  1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

My husband is a vet, so I think this is awesome. It is definitely on my bucket list of places to check out.

2. Jennifer (SFC Armybrat) says:

Excellent Job my #1 Niece will forward this onto many military family members/friends!!!!

3. We do owe our veterans a lot. This is great inspiration to do something to help.

4. Crystal says:

Thank you for including ways we can honor & give back to our veterans. The Wounded Warrior Project is one that I was familiar with, but I’d love to contribute to the others as well.

5. I love how you honored your aunt. I am thankful for all the soldiers around the world. I also thankful for companies such as direct energy giving back to those who serve.

6. Sharon says:

Thank you to your aunt for her service. One of my aunts served in the late 60’s and early 70’s during Vietnam, so she had a lot to overcome. My family is a large one of military vets, my husband and his dad are vets and our oldest just finished four years in the Navy. Oh, and I live in Phoenix, so I’m all over this!

7. This is seriously awesome, I totally respect those who do this a lot!

8. When we were in USA for spring break, we noticed America takes pride on their military and service people. This program is another way to say gratitude to their great service.

9. You look so cute in that uniform! 🙂

10. It’s absolutely heartbreaking and unacceptable that veterans are so poorly treated in exchange for their service. I can’t even count how many horror stories I’ve heard by now about how hard veterans have to work to get the mental wellness help and medical care they need. Thank you for sharing this post. Your aunt sounds like quite the woman!

11. Michele says:

I am so happy that at least one company is trying to help our active service people and our vets. I truly believe more companies should be doing this!

12. Alison says:

We are a military family as well – a long line of service members in my family tree – but I’ve never heard of the Direct Energy Portol. It’s definitely something I need to look into! Thanks for sharing!

I agree, you don’t have to be from a military family to appreciate the military members. 🙂 We have military guys in our family though, so here it’s a given. 🙂

14. My dad and brother are both veterans. I don’t think they know about this program. Thank you! I’m sharing.
    And if you’re a vet reading this, thank you for your service to protect our freedom.

15. Jamie says:

This is a great post and so important! Our military needs our support and veterans deserve our respect and thanks!

16. Liz Mays says:

I don’t often get to hear the stories of females in the military, so this was awesome! She sounds like an incredible person!

17. This is awesome! I will have to check this out! My husband was in the Old Guard, the ceremonial unit in D.C. for the Army. His unit is the one that does the tomb of the unknown soldier, and they do tons of funerals at Arlington National cemetery. He even got to talk to President Clinton a few times.

18. eliz frank says:

This is a much needed effort. We need to support our VETS for everything they have done. I’m so proud of this. 🙂

19. Esther says:

My father and Uncles were in the Army and Navy. My father has had some issues with the medical care. I think they deserve a lot better than what they are getting. Maybe soon it will be improved.

20. Lubna Naz says:

This is awesome and touched my heart, my father was in army and I cant agree much with this post. Very beautifully written indeed! Thanks you made my day!

21. Virginia says:

Awesome post! I have many close people in my life who are in the military. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them!