Your Mark on the World by Devin D. Thorpe
Your Mark on the World combines inspiring stories of ordinary people doing remarkable things to make the world a better place with practical advice to empower anyone to give more to a cause (charity, non-profit, or social venture) without giving up a career or family.
The inspiring stories include:
- Botevy’s life and death struggle through Pol Pot’s killing fields that ultimately led her to create an orphanage in Phnom Penh
- Rick’s personal crusade to cure cystic fibrosis to ensure that his two afflicted grandchildren will attend his funeral and not the other way around
- The eight-member Smith family’s world service tour
- David’s decision to walk away from a successful career as an international executive to volunteer to care for victims of leprosy in rural India
These stories are combined with practical financial advice to empower you to give more to a cause without giving up your family or your career.
The book answers these questions:
- How do I get out of debt and stay out of debt?
- Which charity or causes do I choose to make my donation?
- How do I decide where to volunteer?
- How can our family plan a volunteer vacation?
- How can I save money for retirement?
- How much should I contribute to my 401k?
- Can I use Mint to manage my budget?
- How do I retire early enough to devote healthy years to volunteering?
This must-read book provides an overview of philanthropy in America and around the world, providing you with a clear picture of charity and its fruits. You will learn the ability to leave your mark on the world.
Follow Devin D. Thorpe:
Newsletter Signup: http://bit.ly/NLQBn6
Follow the Tour
We will have a book review of Your Mark on the World here on Woman Tribune on Tuesday, October 30th, so mark your calendars and don’t forget to check back if you are interested in hearing our thoughts on the book!
Promotional Book Tours and Devin D. Thorpe are giving away a $50 Amazon gift card and 5 autographed copies of Your Mark on the World.
This book tour and giveaway is brought to you by Promotional Book Tours.