Meet Our Newest Addition, Sylvia the Polydactyl Kitten

Sylvia
  1. Sherri Lewis says:

She is beautiful! We adopted a polydactyl in January…. his name is Archer. And of our other 2 cats, the one that turned out to not want to accept him was our younger cat. We thought Charlie would enjoy having another kitten to play with but he is so jealous. He is just now starting to accept him I think….

2. Brenna says:

So cute! My son has been wanting a kitten so bad, this might help win me over.

3. Awwww! You know me, I am a total cat person! I’ve got one sleeping by me now 🙂 She is beautiful and it was so awesome that she picked a female…it was fate for you! Congrats on Sylvia!

4. Corinne says:

Sylvia is adorable! So glad she has settled in nicely. So cute how she likes sleeping companions. 🙂

5. Lexie Lane says:

Oh! So sweet! I just wanna cuddle her! Congratulations on the new addition!

6. Mer says:

What a cutie! I really like the last picture of the two buddies napping together (what is it about cats and napping on the stairs? It’s mine’s favorite spot, regardless of the times he’s been woken up by someone daring to use stairs for their intended purpose).

7. Ashley says:

Super cute cat! Congratulations on adding another fur baby, you can never have too many.

8. Jamie says:

omg, what a cutie!! Seriously..

I’ve been wanting a kitten so bad myself, but two is enough for us right now… although we have just recently acquired a bearded dragon 😉 lol

9. VERY CUTE KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Michele says:

I used to be a dog person until I could no longer have them in my apartment–then came that fateful day when I walked into my lobby and a cat started winding around my ankles-no one seemed to know who he belonged to so I invited him in and the rest was history–then he got really sick and went over the rainbow–it took me a while but when a neighbor told me about a cat who needed a home desperately–so now Baby rules her domain with a strict paw-I am her domain!! Actually I love all animals and always have.

11. Cat Lover says:

Very cute kitten!

12. So cute. Welcome new member of your home !!