Food & Drinks

A Mother’s Day Breakfast to Remember with the Waring Belgian Waffle Maker + Homemade Waffle Recipe

1. We have a Belgian Waffle Maker and use it often! My kids always ask for waffles on the weekends. Somehow they make breakfast extra-special!

This is an amazing gift, no doubt about that. I mean, who doesn’t love waffles, right? This is definitely a great way to welcome Mother’s day! Thanks for the lovely recipe as well.

I didn’t know you ould store the batter! I guess I just never thought about it. This looks fun!

4. Rebecca Swenor says:

I have to admit that I have never had a waffle maker of any kind before. This Waring Belgian Waffle Maker would indeed make for a great Mother’s Day gift idea. I will have to check it out along with the homemade waffle recipe. Thanks for sharing the recipe and the maker.

5. Czjai says:

OMG these waffles look divine! Definitely my kind of breakfast. 🙂

6. We do Waffles on special weekends. Predominantly because we like to keep wheat and batter low on our diet. Yet we lovem and thanks for the recipe too. Waffle maker, I got one but deffo not as cool as yours!

7. Lexie Lane says:

That’s a nice looking waffle! Looks like one you would get at a restaurant! I’d really love one of these!

8. Lisa Rios says:

I am just loving that Waffle maker which looks so easy to use & of great quality. The recipe looks absolutely delicious as well & the strawberry toppings makes it more yum to love!

9. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

Mmmmm, homemade waffles are a definite favorite around here. We make them for brinner all the time 🙂 NOMS!

10. This waffle maker brings back so many memories. We used to have one similar when I was a kid, and I’ve always wanted another one.

11. Liz Mays says:

Yum! I’ve never made my own waffle batter before. We love waffles for breakfast, lunch or dinner though!

12. adriana says:

Wow the waffles came out so good! I need to get a waffle maker like this!

13. I really need a waffle maker already. Recipes like this make my food choices feel questionable, haha. Thanks for the referral, I might just end up buying one of those!

14. wendy says:

This would be a great gift for my mother! She loves Belgian Waffles! Thank you for the great post showing a great product. I am going to look at getting one of these for her birthday!

15. I’m shopping for a new waffle maker. My kids love waffles! This brand sounds great!

16. Erica says:

If only I had more room in my kitchen to buy one. I have wanted one for awhile now and everytime I see some of these amazing waffles it just makes me want one more!

17. Kathy says:

I actually have one of those waffle makers. Mine is a different brand though. I love it too. Waffles are so easy to make with it and they cook faster.

18. My family just loves belgian waffles. I’ve had the same waffle maker for a hundred years it feels like. I love making them.