Tech

Organize and Protect Your E-Life with the WD My Cloud Mirror #KEEPITCOMING

My Cloud Mirror
  1. I really need to get one of these. I’ve lost so many files when my last two computers crashed.

2. Claire says:

I really need to get one of these, I’ve heard great things about it! I’ve learned the hard way to back things up!

3. it is very important to have a good back up for your important files, this one looks really reliable and nice.

Really curious about this gadget! I’ve been seeing a lot of it online. It’s really cool to have a back up storage and I think this would be awesome.

5. Jeannette says:

I’ve been getting the red blinky light that comes on when my hard drive is almost full lately so I’m really in need of a secure solution. This sounds like it would be a perfect way to store all my files safely!

6. I am absolutely loving the sound of the cloud mirror, the fact that I can access them anywhere but also have the hard drive at home is even more attractive than other options out there.

7. MyTeenGuide says:

I’ve seen this around and I really think it’s a great product. I need this to protect my files.

8. Rachel says:

I really like the sound of this, it sounds so handy to have and a good backup against dropbox and iCloud x

9. Ana says:

I really need to get one of these, I only use dropbox to backup my file. So everything online. Thanks for sharing

10. Eileen says:

Just got a new laptop and I need to transfer so many files especially pictures – this would be perfect to help me

11. This sounds like a fantastic platform to have

12. Nikki says:

I’ve heard a lot of great feedback about this gadget, it looks cool and great to have this.

13. Look like an amazing backup solution. 4 TB is a whole heck of a lot of storage and I love that is operates with many different systems. I am curious how does it keep your items safe? What kind of safety system does it use.

14. Nicole Escat says:

This is great to have, I’ve heard a lot of good review about cloud and it’s awesome. It’s so nice to see and heard about this cool gadget, I wish they also offered too in our country here at PH.

15. Chloe says:

It’s so important to backup your files. We have a small Seagate.

16. mya.k says:

Me and my family should get this, it looks amazing, I’ll have to tell my mom about this.

17. victoria says:

Its really important to have a great back up for my files. I wish i could have this

18. Chanelle says:

This looks like a great product. I need to check into it. Thanks for sharing.

19. rika says:

Sounds like a very cool gadget. I will check it out.

20. michelle says:

if my hard drive ever malfunctions i know where to turn to next

21. rika says:

Sounds like a great device to protect data! I’ll check it out

22. I have been seeing the cloud mirror everywhere! I want one so bad now 🙂

23. I’ve been reading a lot about this and it sounds like a really cool place to back up your files. I want this!

24. Jaja Ramirez says:

WD has been a great company for my storage and blogging files.

25. Claudette says:

Saw another post about this recently and will most definitely look into getting one asap. Thanks for the reminder.

26. Delaine says:

Very cool device. I will check it out

27. Digna says:

I so need one of these. I ask my hubby to use his and he can’t find it half the time. Arghh!

28. adriana says:

This is such a great idea! I need to get one of these, thank you for sharing!!!

29. Shann Eva says:

That is so cool! I’m asking for one for Christmas.

30. Bismah says:

This is the first time I have heard about this product. I will have to look into this as I often have problems with the computer crashing. I have lost so much work in the past due to crashes.

31. Marts says:

This is a very useful tool. I got a lot of files that needs to be backed-up.

32. Angie Scheie says:

This really seems like it’s the answers to all my problems lol. Although I’m not sure how it would work with my laptop, I’m sure there’s a way. Being a blogger for so long definitely gives you bragging rights! I wish I would have started years ago 🙁

33. Need to get one asap. Had too many issues recently. 🙁 Need to check if its available in my country first.

34. Jojo Vito says:

OMG! I need this…last time I dropped my external drive and all my files especially my treasured photographs were there 🙁

35. I need something like this, I am so all over the place in different “clouds” so much data out there.

36. I have lost stuff before and was able to recover the HD, like a month later, so I know the pain. I have ample space on my desktop, a spare laptop, dropbox for file sharing an external HD for back ups (now 2) and have CrashPlan which backs up EVERYTHING on my computer, several times a day. Love it, would highly recommend!

37. R U S S says:

This is very convenient and it’s something that would be of great use for me. I have a question though, does this have to be plugged all the time for you to access and sync your files?

38. I lost a bunch of data when my computer had a bad motherboard earlier this year. This would have saved me! Looking firward to getting one soon.