Food & Drinks

Pairing Wine with Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookies, a Handy Guide

Girl Scout cookie wine pairing
No Newer Articles
  1. I’ve never thought to pair my girl scout cookies with wine, but what a great idea. I’ll be sure to use your tips when I get my hands on more cookies.

2. tara pittman says:

Girl scout cookies and wine, yes please. I think these are great combinations.

3. Annette Yedlin says:

I do love wine and I do love Girlscout cookies. Thank you for sharing them both! Now I have a better excuse as to consume them 🙂

4. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

Never knew about pairing Girl Scout cookies with wine. It does make sense, though.

5. Adaleta says:

Okay this is officially the best post ever! Such a great idea.

6. Jen Temcio says:

Too funny…each time I would scroll down to the next one I would say “oh no, wait, that’s my favorite” ha ha. I love this post and thank you for making me feel normal when I am drinking wine and eating cookies! I think I have decided on the Chardonnay and Samoas.

7. I’ve honestly never thought about what girl scout cookie would go with which wine! I think this is an awesome post! I am curious about how everything would go.

8. Leigh Anne Borders says:

This was a fun read. I love getting Girl Scout cookies each year, but I have never even thought about what kind of wine would go with it. How cool!

9. This is a great guide. I love girl guide cookies and I love wine. I will have to give these a try.

10. Nellwyn says:

This is such a handy guide! I would never have thought to pair wine with Girl Scout cookies before but these combinations sound delicious!

11. G&D Blog says:

I ain’t really a wine drinker, but I might say yes for wine with cookies! Sounds perfect for me.

12. Blair villanueva says:

I love wine and definitely I will keep your post. Very helpful for me, and I will try them if they suits my palette.

13. Erinn Sluka says:

This is the best paring duo I have seen. I was good on my diet to not overindulge this year

14. I love your post !! Such a great idea. We do have some girl scout cookies in the pantry. Will see what wine I should share them with.

15. Lorena says:

Omg that’s the best plan ever red one is my favourite

16. Jennifer L says:

Oh wow how cool and cute this guide. I´ve never thought of pairing Girl Scout cookies with wine but def trying this.

17. What an interesting post! I would have never thought about drinking wine with those cookies! hahaha so amazing!

18. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

Interesting combinations. I have never tried wine with cookies before but I guess there is always a first time. Thanks for the combination guide. I might try one or two of those combinations soon.

19. Eileen Kelly says:

Right up my alley. I love wine and cookies! Awesome idea!