I received a Del Monte prize pack for review and the opportunity to host this giveaway from Del Monte. No other compensation was received, and opinions are my own.
We are about a month into the new school year now, and already the pressure of planning nutritious and exciting school lunches and snacks is beginning to loom over even the most organized of parents. There are countless tips and ideas out there detailing how to change up the typical school lunch, but there are only so many hours in the day. If you’re not able to pack last night’s dinner leftovers for this afternoon’s lunch, it’s convenient and logical to revert back to the school lunch basics we are all familiar with.
The sandwich bagged lunch is something we all grew up with; it’s classic and timeless, and it doesn’t have to be boring. The sandwich, while the main part of a lunch, is just that — a part. It’s the supporting contents of a lunchbox that come together to create a complete and balanced lunch.
Del Monte is committed to serving up garden quality fruit, vegetable, and tomato products that help make meals shine bright. With the newest kid’s snack in the Del Monte lineup, parents can easily add a little more inspiration to the traditional bagged lunch while you can rest assured that it is delicious and truly balanced.
Del Monte Fruit Burst™ Squeezers are a new fruit and veggie-packed pouch snack that, if your family is anything like mine, will disappear in minutes. Made in the USA, Fruit Burst™ Squeezers contain one and a half servings of fruit or fruit and vegetables and are an excellent source of vitamins A and C. Much to my delight, and I’m sure yours as well, they contain no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup, which I have long been doing my best to completely eliminate from our daily diets.
Fruit + Veggie Varieties:
- Peach-Mango: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, peach puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, carrot puree, mango puree concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
- Blueberry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, carrot puree, blueberry puree concentrate, fruit and vegetable extracts for color, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
Simply Fruit Varities:
- Apple Cinnamon: Pear puree concentrate, water, apple puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), cinnamon, malic acid.
- Mixed Berry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, strawberry puree, red raspberry puree concentrate, blueberry puree concentrate, fruit and vegetable extracts for color, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malic acid.
- Strawberry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pear juice concentrate, strawberry puree concentrate, natural flavors, carmine, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malic acid.
We have really enjoyed Del Monte Fruit Burst™ Squeezers and are thrilled to be able to give one of you (and your kids) the chance to give them a try.
One lucky Woman Tribune reader will win a Del Monte Fruit Burst™ Squeezers prize pack, including two boxes of Fruit Burst™ Squeezers (one Fruit + Veggies 4-pack and one Simply Fruit 4-pack), one Del Monte lunchbox, an orange-shaped eco-friendly shopping tote, a strawberry-shaped eco-friendly shopping tote, and a Del Monte magnetic picture frame.
This giveaway will end October 9th and is open to US, ages 18+. To enter use the Rafflecopter form below.