Style

Shop Independently-Owned Businesses on Small Business Saturday, November 24th #SmallBizSat

1. Hi – I participated in this last year and didn’t hear anything about them doing it again. I’ll trot right over and sign up again. =D Thanks for the heads up!

2. Nickida says:

This is such a great way to support small businesses. I love shopping local you find some great deals

3. Michele says:

I am ready! I have my wishlist set with a small business!

4. mel says:

I will definitely be shopping on Small Business Saturday!!

5. Molly says:

I just applied my online shop, hoping I’ll get approved 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing, what a great program!

1. Holly says:

That’s awesome! Good luck on getting the approval for your online shop and I hope you see a rise in orders on Small Business Saturday!

6. As a small business owner, I wish I could say I see a rise in orders on this day, but sadly no. 🙁

1. Holly says:

That’s so unfortunate, but it is also a reason why I am so passionate about getting the word out there about why it is important to support small businesses and small business owners.

7. I’m a small business owner and I appreciate you putting the message out there! Thanks so much!

8. Dawn Kropp says:

I love SBS! Small Business Saturday is much preferable than the popular Black Friday :/ I wish more would promote small businesses!

9. Holly – great to see your support of Small Biz Sat. We posted some tips for small businesses to get the most out of the day – perhaps your readers will find this of interest.
    Thanks!

1. Holly says:

Great tips! Thanks for sharing your post with us.

10. Nikii says:

This is such a wonderful event. I totally support the idea of small business Support! We all need Small Businesses!