Is your New Year’s resolution to save big whenever and wherever you can? Julep has got your beauty needs covered with their end-of-year savvy deals, where you can score up to 85% off favorite products from 2014.
The Julep end-of-year savvy deals sale ends next week, so splurge this weekend and save big on beauty!
In addition to $5 nail polishes (that are regularly $14), you can also scoop up polish sets, beauty essentials, skincare, and even iPhone 5 cases. You will also receive a FREE savvy surprise ($50+ value) when you spend $25. Just use promo code SAVVY at checkout on or before January 4 at 11:59pm PST.
Here are some of our top product picks at rock bottom prices.
A kingdom of colorful minis protected by Freedom Polymer Top Coat (our knight in shiny armor). All six are 5-free, and each nail color is powered by breakthrough Oxygen Technology for healthy, beautiful nails.
- Gretchen mini: Golden berry iridescent shimmer
- Zora mini: Frosted pink pearl
- January mini: Teal with gold shimmer
- Ally mini: Electric blueberry frost
- Freedom Polymer Top Coat mini: A super-shiny top coat that dries in five minutes
$30 $9.99 ($42 value)
Cool tones for cool temperatures.
- Eliana: Soft denim crème
- Ryan: Overcast teal satin
- Briana: Sailor blue crème
$30 $9.99 ($48 value)
Mid-Party Touch Up
When you need a quick touch up in the middle of a party or a get-together with your girlfriends, pre-picture time.
- Green Tea Facial Blotting Linens: Oil-absorbing and shine-eliminating sheets infused with soothing green tea extract
- Dry Clean Invisible Dry Shampoo: A blast of this keeps hair fresh between washes
- Julep Lip Gloss — Glowing: A sheer, subtle gloss that makes lips look and feel amazing
DD Crème 2 Pack
This dynamic do-all makeup goes beyond BB crème to moisturize, prime, perfect, and protect — both instantly and over time. Available in medium, dark, and medium-dark.
This post contains affiliate links that can score me free products. No incentive was provided and opinions are my own.