Style

Spread Holiday Joy with Custom Photo Gifts from Mixbook + Black Friday Promotion

Mixbook products
  1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

Mixbook sounds really nice. I tend to order a lot of photo gifts for Christmas because they always go over really well.

2. Jeanette says:

I really want to make one of these for my parents. We did a lot over the year and they LOVE getting pictures of their grandson. This would be a great gift for them.

3. Amanda says:

I have never heard of this company but will definitely look into it. We are trying to cut costs and cut our holiday card list this year to the people who actually appreciate our glad tidings!

4. Liz Mays says:

This is an awesome family gift idea. I could send some really cute photo cards to my sister who lives miles away!

That would be a nice gift for the family, especially for grandparents! It’s such a lovely idea.

6. I love new companies spreading Christmas cheer! I have never used Mixbook, but I can see myself doing so in the future!

7. victoria says:

This is awesome gift idea for my friends. I will save this

8. My niece is due to give birth early in December. I plan to take loads of photos of the new mom and her baby and set it into a photobook. Thanks for reminding me of this great service!

9. We do this every year. This is the first time I heard of Mixbook, though. I will check this out.

That’s a great black Friday sale. Thank you for sharing it!

11. Mistee Dawn says:

I love to send and receive photo gifts! It is so great for family members that live far away!

12. mya.k says:

My family does a Christmas card with are picture on it then we put a bible verse on the back.

13. adriana says:

This is SUCH a wonderful gift idea! I love Mixbook, I’ve made a couple great books on there with my mom! Thank you for sharing!!
    xo Adriana – Daily Dose of Design

14. My sister got cards from them last year and they were beautiful! I am going to use them this year too.

15. What a lovely card! I’ve never heard of Mixbook before. Love giving photo books as gifts.

16. Raijean says:

I need to order these for the house. I need more photos in my house.