Style

Style Guide: When and How to Wear Pearls

how to wear pearls
No Newer Articles
  1. Sarah Bailey says:

I love this – I think for me I would have to wear them quite long – in a wrapped style myself. x

2. Lawrence says:

Wow. Some awesome ways to wear pearls. Helps me with shopping for the wife.

3. I love pearls. My mother used to have these pearls that I loved and kept asking her to borrow. She e gave me said no. Then she gave me my own set one Christmas. That New Years Even I put them on and my mother said they were too long for what I was wearing and I could borrow hers. WHAT? She said I couldn’t borrow them before because if anything happened she would have no pearls, but now that I had my own if anything happened she would just take mine.

4. I love pearls! What great ways to wear them.

5. I love this post with all the photos, tips, and guides. This is what I would definitely call a helpful post. THank you. I have learned more about how to wear my pearls better.

6. Melisa says:

I have never been a fan of pearls. They always have felt so… riche me. In recent years with the growing popularity of off color and oddly shaped pearls, they have felt more accessible.

7. Jessica says:

Love this. I am always wondering how to properly wear pearls, and when, this is a great guide.

That’s a very nice infographic and the tips are spot on. I don’t wear pearls often but I do love having them on, especially during special events. I always prefer the choker and the short style.

9. I’d love to own some pearls. They are so stylish and make simple outfits looks so fancy. I had fake ones a while back. I love to wear them with my blazer when I go to work.

10. I think pearls are so chic! I have them in neutral and pink! Love them!

I have never owned a pair of real pearls. I am ready to own them and I like several lengths.

12. This is very good information!
    I”ve always wondered how and when to wear them, just never researched.
    I only have one set.