This is a sponsored post. Incentive was provided.
When you start taking high quality pharmaceutical grade fish oil, you’re not just making sure that your body has the omega-3s that it needs to be healthy. In fact, you’re promoting a number of other surprising benefits that can result from the consumption of this healthful nutrient.
Here are some of the most surprising benefits of taking fish oil supplements:
- Air pollution protection: A recent American study revealed that even if you live in an area where the air quality is compromised, you can protect your heart from certain negative responses that are typically associated with breathing pollution.
- Osteoarthritis symptom reduction: A study conducted by researchers at the University of Bristol showed that taking pharmaceutical grade fish oil for its omega-3 fatty acids can help to decrease both the signs and symptoms of the condition due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Anti-aging promotion: Evidence from a 2010 study has revealed that there is a link between the consumption of pharmaceutical grade fish oil and the promotion of improved cellular regeneration and stem cell function.
- Faster weight loss: A team at the University of South Australia found that taking high quality supplements along with a fitness level-appropriate exercise routine can cause a body’s fat burning abilities to skyrocket, making it faster and easier to lose weight.
- Memory and brain power enhancements: Studies conducted around the world have linked the use of pharmaceutical grade fish oil supplementation and cognitive function. What has been found is that people who take these supplements experience greater brain volume in two regions of the brain that play an important role in thinking and memory: the hippocampus and the cerebral cortex. Regular use has also been connected with a prevention of brain shrinkage over time.
- Bolstered bone health: The omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in these supplements plays an important role in optimal bone health, as studies have shown that it helps to increase bone mineral content as well as bone mineral density.
The use of pharmacological grade fish oil supplements has such a vast array of surprising benefits that it is no mystery why these products have become exceptionally popular over recent years. The key is regular use of the freshest, purest, and highest quality capsules.