No matter what your plans are for this upcoming Valentine’s Day you can always make it a little sweeter and your sweetheart will be glad you did. This delicious chocolate body paint will have your honey clawing the bedsheets as you lick it off.
You will need:
- 17.05oz high quality dark chocolate (semi-sweet or bittersweet) chopped
- 13.5oz cream
- 1/2 bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1 chili pepper, finely chopped
- double shot espresso
1. Divide cream into 3 indivdual pans.
2. Add mint into 1 pan, chili into the second pan and espresso into the third pan.
3. Slowly warm each pan to a near simmer and remove from heat allowing flavor to infuse for 15 minutes.
4. Place dark chocolate in a small bowl and set over a small saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir this constantly until chocolate melts.
5. Remove pan from heat.
6. Divide chocolate into 3 small pots.
7. Return pans of cream to heat and once hot, strain each pan of cream into 1 chocolate pot, creating 3 separate flavored chocolate body paints.
Get a soft paintbrush and let your imagination take over!