News

The Privilege of Back to School Season and Girls’ Education

Laxmi Udaan Girls School
  1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

I think a good education is important for everyone. It’s sad that kids don;t get it other places.

2. Liz Mays says:

It’s definitely sad to know so many people go their whole lives without any formal education. I love that we can help out these girls through CARE.

3. Education is the most important heritage we can leave this project is such a good reminder for us to care and help. Thanks for sharing.

4. Michele says:

Education is key to starting the assent from poverty for all people all over the world-including here in the US.

5. Crystal says:

The statistic are staggering. I never knew what a difference an educated mother could make on the future of her children.

6. It is sad that women and child across the globe are unable to have the same type of education that we do in the United States. I hope organizations like CARE can help as many kids as possible. Thank you for sharing this campaign.

Every kid deserves to have a proper education. This is such a powerful article.

8. I have to admit that feminine hygiene supplies are not usually on the top of the list but I have heard how horrible it is for many girls in third world countries that can’t go to school during their periods.
    We never realize how privilege we actually are until we look closer at the world around us.

9. Debra says:

What a powerful organization! This is amazing!

10. Wow! It is so easy for us to take something like a free education for granted. What an inspiring story–Care sounds like an amazing program!

11. Erika says:

Those are some pretty staggering statistics about the benefits of education. Thanks for bringing this cause to our attention.

12. Kristin says:

It is tragic how some are kept from education. Our kids are so lucky!

13. Lisa Rios says:

I agree the state of girls’ education is absolutely shocking these days despite having so much of technologies all around. There are so many stories like Lakshmi’s & I love how Care plays a great part in promoting girls’ education.