Quantcast

Everybody Wins During Oscars Season with Julep — Get a Free Gift with $25 Purchase

Julep Oscars

Julep is helping beauty Mavens add the perfect finishing touch to their Oscar season looks with sets that add some major star power to your manicure.

When you spend $25 at Julep.com you will receive Julep’s multi-dimensional gold glitter polish, Oscar, in one of two sophisticated Everybody Wins sets that is yours free ($50 value). That’s $75 worth of manicure products for a third of the price! Just use code EVERYBODY at checkout.

Julep Oscar Rita & Holly

You’ll be red carpet-ready with either of these super-glam sets. Each set includes:

• Oscar — Named after the little statue himself. Ultra chic, multi-dimensional gold glitter
  • Sequin Clutch — So glam! This super-sparkly, bronze sequined clutch is not only the perfect arm candy for a fabulous night out, it is also lined with cushy leopard print and sized to fit an iPad or tablet

The Holly Would set features Holly, a Holly green frost polish; the Rita Royale set features Rita, a royal blackcurrant microshimmer.

Which Julep Everybody Wins set would you rock to complete your Oscars look?

Love beauty products? Sign up for the Julep Maven monthly subscription box for nail polish and beauty products any Maven would love.

This post contains affiliate links. No incentive was provided and opinions are my own.

Tweet about this on Twitter30Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0

Holly

Holly is a writer with a penchant for sarcasm, aspiring domestic goddess, and stress baker. She is the founder and editor of Woman Tribune, and lives in rural Northeastern, Pennsylvania with her fiance and their 5 cats.

You may also like...

24 Responses

1. Jenna Em says:

This is a great promotion, and they carry some great things. I love all the glittery items you have in the photo–my daughter would be all over it. I can’t decide between the turquoise and purple colours!

2. Chasity Boatman says:

I love Rita’s dark purple

3. Michelle F. says:

I love their nail colors. That is a great deal.

• Holly says:

It is SUCH a great deal, especially considering that Julep is not exactly cheap regularly. $75 worth of products for $25 is just too good not to share!

4. It’s always fun to get something free with a purchase. Love the colors of nail polish!

5. Kungphoo says:

I am positive my wife would want to win this.. I am passing it onto her..

6. Felicia says:

Love the colors of the polish!!

7. Amber Nelson says:

You definitely can’t go wrong when a free gift is involved!

8. Cara says:

I love that clutch! I would love that turquoise polish! I’ve put a similar color on my nails many times!

9. Heather says:

I love those colors!!

10. Kisa Johnson says:

I wonder if they’d have anything I would love or maybe the girls would love. I will have to look! OSCAR looks amazing!!

• Holly says:

They have an extremely wide variety of nail polish colors, and are always coming up with new colors, glitters, shimmers, which is really exciting. I’m sure you could find quite a few polishes you and your girls would love!

11. Beautiful colors! I would love to get my nails done with those polishes!

12. I’m loving the polish colors! Awesome freebies Holly!

13. My mother will love this stuff :)

14. I so love these bright colors!

• Holly says:

I’m a big fan of how bright these colors are as well. Not just perfect for Oscars season, but also for spring and summer which, fingers crossed, is coming soon!

15. Chrishelle says:

My girls would love that polish and the clutch. Very glamorous. I will have to check out Julep.

I like that Oscar Gold nail polish. I think nail polish has come so far from the traditional white or light pink norm I grew up with, and hurrah for it!

• Holly says:

So true! There is a very wide world of nail polishes out there now, and has become a really great way to show off your personality and dress up a little for every occasion, or no occasion at all!

17. Coralie says:

I love all three and wouldn’t be able to decide. What fun colors! I am going to have to try them. :)

18. I always love the Julep colors. They really stand out.