Style

Everybody Wins During Oscars Season with Julep — Get a Free Gift with $25 Purchase

Julep Oscar Rita & Holly
  1. Jenna Em says:

This is a great promotion, and they carry some great things. I love all the glittery items you have in the photo–my daughter would be all over it. I can’t decide between the turquoise and purple colours!

1. Holly says:

I really love the turquoise color, and I may like it just a little more because it has my name!

2. Chasity Boatman says:

I love Rita’s dark purple

3. Michelle F. says:

I love their nail colors. That is a great deal.

1. Holly says:

It is SUCH a great deal, especially considering that Julep is not exactly cheap regularly. $75 worth of products for $25 is just too good not to share!

4. It’s always fun to get something free with a purchase. Love the colors of nail polish!

5. Kungphoo says:

I am positive my wife would want to win this.. I am passing it onto her..

1. Holly says:

Your wife must have fabulous taste. Hope she enjoys!

6. Felicia says:

Love the colors of the polish!!

7. Amber Nelson says:

You definitely can’t go wrong when a free gift is involved!

8. Cara says:

I love that clutch! I would love that turquoise polish! I’ve put a similar color on my nails many times!

9. Heather says:

I love those colors!!

10. Kisa Johnson says:

I wonder if they’d have anything I would love or maybe the girls would love. I will have to look! OSCAR looks amazing!!

1. Holly says:

They have an extremely wide variety of nail polish colors, and are always coming up with new colors, glitters, shimmers, which is really exciting. I’m sure you could find quite a few polishes you and your girls would love!

11. Beautiful colors! I would love to get my nails done with those polishes!

12. I’m loving the polish colors! Awesome freebies Holly!

13. My mother will love this stuff 🙂

14. I so love these bright colors!

1. Holly says:

I’m a big fan of how bright these colors are as well. Not just perfect for Oscars season, but also for spring and summer which, fingers crossed, is coming soon!

15. Chrishelle says:

My girls would love that polish and the clutch. Very glamorous. I will have to check out Julep.

I like that Oscar Gold nail polish. I think nail polish has come so far from the traditional white or light pink norm I grew up with, and hurrah for it!

1. Holly says:

So true! There is a very wide world of nail polishes out there now, and has become a really great way to show off your personality and dress up a little for every occasion, or no occasion at all!

17. Coralie says:

I love all three and wouldn’t be able to decide. What fun colors! I am going to have to try them. 🙂

18. I always love the Julep colors. They really stand out.