Romance & Relationships

What Women Want… Dating Secrets Revealed [infographic]

1. Pynk says:

All of the things in the picture seem fairly accurate. Good guide about women here! =]

2. stylecartel says:

My sisters we have to many expectations for love. As a married women it’s not easy and you will learn that its give and take. Remember you are not perfect either.

x

3. Sharon says:

Wait, 55% prefer their potential mate to be single. I guess the other women want to be a home wrecker.
    AND why would women want an unemployed man. . . 39% percent need employed men.
    Maybe, I am not reading this right OR this was a survey of some very desperate women.

1. Holly says:

I had a good chuckle about this infographic, especially when you start combining the attributes–an unemployed married man with numerous disabilities. This infographic was compiled from search options that were selected by women for men on dating websites. I’ve never joined a dating website and don’t know too much about them, so I really can’t comment on how many women might or might not be desperate. However, I do sincerely hope that the people who join dating websites looking for a serious potential mate find someone that compliments them. Everyone deserves to find and have love if they want it.

4. Meredith says:

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was once a amusement account it.

Look complex to far delivered agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

5. Rhonda says:

Hi I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Digg for
    something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don?t have time to read through it all at the moment but
    I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please
    do keep up the awesome b.