Entertainment

‘WordGirl’ Summer Reading Tips and Activity Sheets

WordGirl
  1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

Awww how cute. My kids used to love Word Girl when they were little.

2. Jessica says:

This is great… It so important to keep up with reading and worksheets in the summer so kids don’t lose what they’ve learned during the year!

3. We love word girl and other great PBS shows. I love that the shows are a mix of educational and fun.

4. nicole escat says:

such a great tips . its more important to keep reading and other school activities in the summer to keep what they learned during the school days

5. This is too cute and helpful, loving the school activities even if kids are on vacation we still need to have educational activities.

6. I’m not familiar with this series, but it seems very insightful and educational. I love shows that help kids extend their vocabulary.

7. R U S S says:

I can’t stress enough on the importance of doing something educational even during summer. It’s so difficult to get out of Brain Drain mode so it’s great that there’s World Girl that aids as learning tool that’s perfect for summer. I’ll check out those activity sheets.

This sounds really cute and I’m sure my girls will love this. I will download these activities.

9. Erinn S says:

It is important to keep learning in the summer. I keep my son reading and playing educational games

10. Liz Mays says:

Kids just absolutely LOVE this show and with good reason. This kit really extends the fun, so thank you for that!

11. Erika says:

I absolutely LOVED mystery stories as a kid. This sounds really exciting to me.