Tax season is the worst season, and why can’t it be in the winter when we’re stuck inside anyway instead of interfering with our beautiful spring weather?
Now that your taxes have been filed you’re over the one bummer spring brings with it, and it’s time to celebrate. We’ve tracked down some ways you can treat yo self today (and the next few days for some) with Tax Day freebies and deals.
- When you buy one Whopper at Burger King, you’ll get another one free with this coupon.
- Participating McDonald’s locations have a buy one, get one for a penny deal on Big Macs and Quarter Pounders. No coupon needed.
- When you buy one Individual Meal at Boston Market, you’ll get a second Individual Meal free.
- Hard Rock Cafe will make you sing for your supper, but if you’re willing to take the stage and belt out a tune you’ll get a free Local Legendary Burger.
- Say “Taxes Schmaxes” when you place your order at California Tortilla to get a free order of chips and queso.
- Olive Garden is offering a coupon for $6 off a dinner for two now through April 19.
- Outback Steakhouse will take 15% off your check when you present this coupon now through May 3.
- Participating Hydro Massage locations and select Planet Fitness Centers are treating tax payers to a free massage now through April 17. Just call your nearest location to schedule your massage and enjoy.
- Save $8 on Pampers or Huggies value boxes of diapers at Babies”R”Us with this coupon, valid through April 30.
- Use coupon code X8W8L3A at Barnes and Noble for 20% off one item now through May 1.
- Participating Office Depot locations are ready to take all the paperwork of tax season off your hands with a coupon for free paper shredding for up to 5 pounds of paper.
Know of any other Tax Day freebies or deals? Share them in the comments!